Affiliate marketing is a huge industry and now it is one of the best and coolest industries on the planet. So if you have your own blog then you must have wondered about the affiliate networks for new bloggers. if you want to monetize your blog, affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to grow your blog income, even if you don’t have a lot of traffic.
This post contains affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
In the affiliate marketing programs are “hosted” on affiliate networks. These networks are a kind of a connection or an intermediary between a merchant and an affiliate. Networks work on all the hard work that is there to be done. Some examples are hosting of banners, links, they pay out the commissions to affiliates etc. That is why these are good affiliate networks for new bloggers.
What are the things to have in mind when choosing the affiliate networks for new bloggers
The network you choose to work with depends on your overall strategy. So, when choosing a network, there are some factors to have in mind.
- What is it that you are targeting? Some network just specializes in certain types of products. For example, stuff for bloggers, or some have fashion. You get the idea, right? There is just no network that does it all in all niches.
- You might want to have the ability to track some certain crucial information like new customer vs returning one. If that is important to you, then you have to ensure that the network supports it.
- How much is the network charging? The cost of doing business is big. For example, software companies charge the flat rate. While some traditional companies charge percentage of the commission of the sale
Which Are The 8 Affiliate Networks For New Bloggers
- Rakuten (formerly known as LinkShare) is definitely one of the oldest affiliate networks available. Founded in 1997 (one year before CJ Affiliate), this program is constantly expanding into new ideas and ways of working.
- Wordwide reach of Rakuten is excellent for those who live outside the US. Rakuten functions in over 200 countries, and affiliates who live in any of those countries can receive payments easily, in one of 25 different currencies.
- Education to help you learn. Rakuten’s educational tools can help you improve your skills. As a publisher, you’ll have access to video tutorials, monthly newsletters, and personal training.
- Minimum for payment is $50 and now you can choose a variety of payment methods including Paypal.
- MaxBounty is a Cost Per Action network. Otherwise known as performance network.
- Established in 2004 the company has stood the test of time in becoming one of the well-known and reputable names in the industry.
- Payment Frequency: Weekly, Net-15 (first month). Payment methods are: Check, PayPal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, ACH.
- There are over 1,500 campaigns to advertise across all kind of niches such as like surveys, freebies, financial, insurance, dating, diet, etc. They mainly deal with larger companies.
- To get approved for MaxBounty you just need to complete the web sigh up and have a quick telephone call with an account manager. You are then automatically qualified for most programs.
- There is a minumum threshold of $100 for payment via Paypal (no transaction fees).
- Probably one of the best affiliate networks for new bloggers out there.
- CJ Affiliates is a very popular network that brings advertisers and publishers with ad space to work together.
- CJ is known for showing their ads on your blog in exchange for a commission. It is paid when a visitor performs an action such as filling out a form or subscribing to a service.
- One of the largest affiliate networks in the world. Right now Shareasale is considered to be a part of the affiliate trio giants (along with CJ Affiliate and Rakuten).
- Amazing variety of merchants – Cj will probably have anything you are looking for. Whether you are looking for apparel, fitness, gifts or just anything you can imagine ShareASale got you covered for sure. Lots of these merchants are big and well-known names in their niches. The names like Viator, WP Engine, the NBA store and many more. There are 4,800 different merchants. Big number, right?
- They pay monthly, on the 20th each month. They are even able to send money to many different countries. This is a benefit, and if you prefer you can be paid by check or through Payoneer.
- Affiliate Window – also know as AWIN, the network based in the UK.
- Over than 1,600 merchants. They all are in a wide range of sectors. Just to mention some categories: Finance & Insurance, Retail & Shopping, Travel, etc. Those are only the categories to drill down into numerous subcategories.
- Customer Support is reachable via phone and online contact form. However, they don’t have a “frequently asked questions” section so you will have to contact their customer support for just any little question you have.
- Promote just about anything that Amazon has to offer, plus their own products such as Amazon Prime.
- Amazon is pretty easy to join but there is an approval process once you start using their links.
- Payment once you reach a threshold of $100. That should not be hard considering the massive list of products they offer.
- I’m sure you can see this as one of the best affiliate networks for new bloggers!
- Looking to be an affiliate for Target? Impact Radius is where you want to be!
- Could also be one of the best affiliate networks for new bloggers.
- They have some great campaigns such as Uber and Target.
- Flexoffers is focused on attracting really high-end merchants. This means that there are some really interesting products for affiliates to offer.
- This is definitely one of the more international affiliate networks, offering lots of companies around the globe.
Interesting Things About Affiliate Marketing You Need To Know
You have to know that there are people who like to call themselves “gurus” and even some people call them that. They suggest affiliate marketing is set and forget system for making money. Even though that would be great it is not so.
Affiliate marketing is something that can be done on the side and can be a part-time job, it is not automatic. There are a plan and some research required.
Check on this resource on how to make money with affiliate links on Pinterest THat one will give you an idea how to start leveraging Pinterest’s power to make affiliate sales.